Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I'm back! ♥

Been gone too long, but I'm back now. Apologies to the faithful followers of my blog! ^^

******

Just came back from Melacca*with my bi33 n ma fellow fwens..

Finally wash all my dirty clothes, clean up my room a little bit and now I'm listening to some old school songs. And this song from Celion Dion-I'm your angel.. keep playing over and over again. FYI I'm not sad or emo or whatever, just of one those days, you like to be alone in your room without any disturbance. Yes, I'm in this kind of mood right now. =D...

Looking through all my photo album with bi33 and I realised my hair has grown so fast! Extremely fast! Even my hair stylist said that. woooooooot....

Night time, yum cha with my ji mui from Ipoh...according to Sarahbabe, "We don't gossip but we do converse".

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Meet up with Sarah and Derrick *newfriend* @ Pappa Rich for a drink. Suppose to bring my HK cousis, Belle, along since she's back for holiday, but too bad my aunt not allow.

Bubbly girl like me, sure can get along with. hehehe... So yea, 'converse' bout everything and Ipoh is such a small world, like everybody knows everybody..The gang decided to hit the Mos Euphoria,KL....but then, I'm nt feeling well...they terpaksa canceled the plan...paiseh n thankss for the concern ya babes....Especially my bi33....He takes good care of me all the time...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Body soooo weak due to lack of sleep and h20. Mr. Cough and Ms. Flu came visit me. Medicine killing me and I'm stoned! Hohohohohoho......

Tomorrow's my ''off day'' gonna sleep my arse off like nobody business, but of course we still got plan for tomorrow. *smile*

Just woke up not long ago after a whole tiring day. And I'm hungry now. Anyone out-there free to fetch me for supper?? I know who! Ring him up in a while. I know eating at this hour is unhealthy but I can manage it, I think! HAHAHA....High metabolism, no worries!

~~~~~~~~~~~~xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment