Thursday, November 19, 2009

Extremely busy~updated

Bi33 and I went for sushi again before movie!
We watched almost each and every new movie in the cinema during my sem-break..watched Phobia 2 with bi33 and his best buddy Heng on Tuesday night~scary-funny-lol
Spent a lot of money on that..
I'm actually addicted to SUSHI recently, kena influenced by my fatty bi33...cham!~=,=''
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
******Thursday night******
Just back from Genting with my bi33 * dai lou heng
^^^next trip-Cameron highlands-Hong Kong~~

p/s:To my lovely bi33- Thank you for bringing me to a luxurious dinner@Palace Of the Golden Horses Hotel@The Mines just to make me happy.(weknowwhayhappengehee)...(wait for ma next post ya)^^
Eventhough you are not feeling well,you still think much of me...thank you for driving to Genting for the 1st time...

Special thanks to bi33's brother ,K.C, for the gifts from S'pore...I know that you are reading my blog...Thank you bro...
@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@

Readers and friends, I've removed my C-box from my blog..
Needless to say, deleting the C-box can actually reduce the percentage of my comments spam by 99%..
Kindly leave your messages or comments in my comment box..
By the way, WE know it's ***..!! L.A.M.E..
*(I'm not trying to tell *** name or ***ip address..I'm sure all those who know us know who is ***because all those who read my chatbox know WHO'S at fault..Even my bf and his friends ask me to ignore ***.They said as long as I know my bi33 treat me good is enough de...This I know...
*So JUST LET IT BE*..
*Some people go very far to prove that it's not their fault..***even blame it on me=.=''...*** know the TRUTH yourself...There is no need to trouble myself since i didn't start it..The way *** handle thing has already shown people how bad *** is***...(what f*CK* YOU then Fu*k me)damn rude okay~my c-box is still here..People are selfish, no matter how u blame people...The truth tells it all...coz i didn't start it...*


Thanks for the advice and support..
Some of them the IP add are exactly the SAME!! crazy!!
Truthfully, spamming is a worthless exercise, it isn't worth the time to response at all...
I just don't understand, what is the point of spamming here and there?
Let me tell you something, all of us at different stages, with different lessons to learn, different set of hurdles to overcome, but just one big common finish line...
To me, jealousy is what makes a b**** talk trash! *One of my favorite quotes!
Jealousy and criticism are useless, they'll lead to anger...
And anger is indeed energy but it only breeds more anger and fear, nothing positive comes of it, only shit - no pun intended...
But I know, there's still some people that are real critical and harsh...
When giving criticism, they opt only to give snide, cutting jabs that do nothing to improve the situation...
Harsh criticism can be useful but only if backed by proof and explanation, otherwise it's just words from a mindless, angry, frustrated, doesn't-know-it-all...Seriously, we have to be very well equipped to dish it out or else we'll soon be held by those around us as nothing more than a fool...
Well, we can assume they are words from one who has desire but not the ability to achieve and hence has grow angry and lashes out...
The most inane and meritless critics are those who don't have constructive aspect at all...
Not only these critics are the easiest to ignore but they usually show the critique to be nothing but bitter and often no talent twits themselves...
If you want any credibility, you'll have to show me some proof and of course have some common courtesy please...
Certainly more useful than some pseudonymous mouth-breathing comment...
Ask yourself, have you look at yourself first before you comment on others?
And if you think you are better, you don't have to worry about anything else, just prove it with action, but not with your words without any useful proof...
***Let me re-emphasize, this is my personal blog!
With or without you, I'll still continue blogging...
Whether you like it or not, I'm still my dad's daughter...
I may not be perfect, but I'm always me!
Hate me?Rate me?Envy me? Either way you ain't me...
What can you actually do to me?
Do whatever you can, frankly, I don't give a damn...
If you don't like it, no need to give any comment or criticism, just LEAVE!
By having a high self esteem, I believe I have always attempted to be more and do more throughout my life time...
Most importantly, I will always do my best...
Anyway, thanks for reading this article and supporting my blog...
And thanks for the free publicity too...
#Oh ya, don't use my name and url to spam my own blog, I honestly think that you're childish,
my readers can actually tell the difference...
Birds of a feather flock together, I can't agree more with that!!
Don't add me in facebook if you are a backstabber...


I found this>>>>>

Conflict and disappointment are natural side effects of the human experience, but for a certain personality type known as a ''drama queen'', life's little setbacks can trigger explosive emotional outbursts and other irrational behaviours..

The term ''drama queen'' ,or less frequently is usually applied to someone with a demanding or overbearing personality who tends to overreact to seemingly minor incidents..

A drama queen often views the world in absolutes, and only has two settings on her emotional contro buttons; zero and ten...

Phsycologists might describe a ''drama queen'' as a neurotic personality with histrionic tendencies, meaning they tend to become needlessly dramatic whenever ORDER is disrupted...
In a ''drama queen's world, people can be either with her/him against him/her; there are no stages in between...

In ADULT life, being considered a ''drama queen/king is generally not a good thing, since her/him tendency to overreact or lash out at others irrationally makes it difficult for others to trust her/him with sensitive information..

Someone who acts out in the manner of a drama queen may have a true histrionic personality disorder and should consider seeking the advice of trained mental health professionals..




Anyway, I'm so sorry for the incovenience..

*This post is dedicated to YOU, my dear babe Esther* mR cOLGATE*gkj!
Sorry for not turning up at Sincero and Grrey for the g*t*eRing..=p
Alright, I know it's not easy to plan and organize the *,I'm really sorry that I couldn't make it as I just came back from Ipoh around few hours ago..
And I'm also sorry for not texting YOU last night..
Don't angry me, ok? Hope to meet u guys soon..
Sadly, I missed the gathering, don't forget to update me with a full post tho..
By the way, I miss my babes so badly and take care everyone...

Don't worry, more updates will be posted soon....take care everyone~

Innocent~









At bi33's house
Love my cute bi33 so much..LOL...like a baby...

1 comment:

  1. 您的部落格很精彩,
    願你和你的寶貝一直幸福甜蜜。最重要是彼此坚定的信念,那些小人就不能乘虚而入了..

    ReplyDelete