Sunday, November 22, 2009

Palace of the Golden Horses^^

By the time we had checked into the hotel and unpacked our luggage, there was obviously very little day light left...
Hence we decided to relax and enjoy ourselves in the hotel as we were both so tired...


~Palace Of The Golden Horses, Kuala Lumpur..~




Kim ma Chinese Restaurant





MY ''tired look''..ugly..wuwu..


=)







Nice environment! We were very satisfied with our stay and the service too...

Filled the bath tub with warm water and added bubble bath...
Enjoyed a damned relaxing bubble bath... ^^




I love my dress so so much...thanks hubby for the dress...


This LV bag is a present from bi33 and his brother for my birthday last year...bought it frm AUS...thank you so much...truly appreaciate it...promise u guys will keep it nicely ya...^^ I will do my best to repay their kindness and love ...

Surprise from my bi33....


To be continued...2 more partS!!!^^



Our ''first met''Anniversary cake...

LOOK delicious? Well, it's awesome...^^


I unexpectedly received two bouquet of ROSES....Actually one of it is a belated present meant for my graduation...a precious present from his brother too...

All in all, I want to say THANK YOU to my bi33 for going through all these troubleS to give me a big surprise..

There were alot of other bittersweet moments and pics which either aren't with me..(upload soon)...Didn't camwhore much as we were too sleepy after dinner to sit around for long....I still have a lot to post up actually, but just don't have enough time to write a new blog post...
But what can I do?? I've been too busy in the past few weeks, and too many things to post, until I almost forget about it...^^''...


~~~XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO~~~

*Oh ya..I want to make clear something......Just for you the so called 'DEVIL ***/ gracelim, Angelin***...Nasi campur...FAKE AND THE REAL M******.."(youyourselfknowwhoyouare*)

p/s: LOOK AT MY comments box( sPAM )
devil advocate:(Take a good look at the mirror, step out of your self conceited world, I don't think your pretty. Snap to reality....I think you HAVE NO TITS...By the way, your English sucks, stop trying to post well.. It hurts my eyes. As delusional as you are, I personally credit you to being a drama girl with potential. Buck it up and you might just make it big like Paris Hilton...
Including the part where she does..haha...Well you know...Advocate signing off...)

*Read more.....in my C-box...you will know more...
*For more info look at my C-box....Now only I notice the ''spammers'' are the ''same'' person/..nw is a group!.Omg..=,=''
SHE must be my bi33's E* since SHE know him so well...My friends got better thing to do..they won't spam my blog and don't knw bi33 that well...
AND
I don't think I'm a ''drama queen''...You are the one who started all these...Saying my bf chose me coz of SEX...LMAO...
I think you know who's at fault better than anyone!!
Thanks to the one(youknowwhoyouare) who gave me this number 012-26*****...He knws HER...
Now I can make things clear...
Please be creative a bit la weh!!!
ARE YOU CRAZY?? Or you are just trying to get someone's attention??=,=''



>>*hEY GIRL, I never said or praise that I'm PRETTY!....even if you say how ugly I am, it doesn't matter to me...Your words won't bring me down HONESTLY....
This is my blog...I write what I want ...and I said before..I'm not writing ESSAY..
I don't like to post well....is that any problem with YOU?? Don't read if you don't like it...
If you think you are too good to read my blog then just don't read it!!...
I NEVER FORCE YOU TO READ in the first place~!!miss drama queen!...Just act infront of your B tats enuff..
If you still want to continue this act of yours, you can do it infront of your Bf...but not Us...
Please think of the consequences...
I'm sure someone's Bf know little of these things
I'm over this..I got better things to do...
There is no need to DENY it or ACT like nothing happen...
The TRUTH is out!!
I didn't tell your him the whole thing is because I don't wish and don't want to get you into any trouble...

appreciate YOUR Loved Ones...

3 comments:

  1. To my dearest,woah. great day u had. the fly up balloons was so NICE i can imagine. melt sei lei lor.
    *huggies* remember that you still have us. No big deal w/o the jerk. Love u always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am fully support leng leng.. this girl really f**ker.. really hope janice no any related wit her anymore!!!! just wish tat bitch dun disturb your life now.. stop everything now...janice wanna end this war with u then u just let her go bha ...u commment a lot here just make ppl headache only ....U still wanna prove wat ? jealous her? really dun understand what u girls thinking now..janice wish u all the best!reply me in msn pls leng lui!

    ReplyDelete
  3. to Ms faker gracelimJanuary 13, 2010 at 2:44 AM

    OMG!
    yanyan ur post!
    i love it to da MAX!
    seriously i don noe wat is her fcuking pro at all.
    sayin ppl barking like a dog wen she herself da onli 1 barkin there when ppl ad ignoring her.
    wtf is worng wif u bitch?
    opsss, u r not a bitch
    u r 1 big fucking queen bark non stop
    y kept spamming her blog n crictic she n her bf?
    if u do not hav ability,do not bark here.
    No ability to please boyfriend's heart has come here to quarrel.
    Do you thk this is vry interesting?
    You to do so will only make your boyfriend hate u even more

    ReplyDelete